Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Conversation between My Mom and the Girls

After church this past Sunday, my Mom turned to the girls and congratulated them for being so good during mass.

My Mom - You girls were so good and quiet during the mass today. I was so impressed because even I was so boring during the long long sermon. So boring.

Youngest - (very sincerely) You're not boring, Grandma.

Angus - Well, it wasn't too bad because of the old man who kept burping all during church. Every time he said 'Amen' he burped really loud and long.

The girls both start laughing.

Mom - He was burping? I thought he was snoring loudly.

Angus - No, I kept looking at him and he would glare at me and then he would burp again.

Youngest - That man was very gassy.

Mom - It must be because he was so boring.

Youngest - No Grandma, he was very entertaining, but disgusting.

Mom - Yes, very disgusting.

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've missed your gas stories. :)

Jennifer Ambrose said...

A post combining your children, your mother, and gas is a special post indeed.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Now that was quite a service :D your girls are too cute

Anonymous said...

YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Don't tell my kids I said that...

laughingwolf said...

best reason for attending church! ;)

playbazaar said...

Satta king
this is superb!!

Search This Blog