Monday, September 24, 2012

Monsters Calling Home

So the original post about this showed up on Angry Asian Man but this is a story I just have to share. It's the story about a little Indie band made up of six young Korean Americans from San Fernando Valley and Glendale, California who met and formed a band in church. They made this adorable music video in their Hondas and put it up on Youtube. It caught the attention of Honda executives and the rest is history! I admit that this video made me tear up. I love a good underdog story and these guys are not only amazingly talented but they just seem like really good people. For more information about Monsters Calling Home, here's a link to their Website. And if you like their music, please take a moment to support them and buy a song.

6 comments:

Adam Heine said...

That is awesome. And I love the shots of the drummer crammed in that little coupe :-)

Erin W. said...

Awesome story. Loving their music!

Charles Gramlich said...

That's very cool. Glad to see folks get a break.

Angela Brown said...

Hopped over from Sophia Chang's blog. I do love Sophia :-)

She shared this link and I do love to read about great bands so here I am, watching the videos and sobbing my pathetic little heart out. Not a sad sob. More like that happy-in-your-heart kind of cry. These musicians are pursuing a dream, fitting it into their lives the best they can, and sharing some great music with the world. It fills me with so much joy to see them get this kind of break and hope that this is only the beginning of an amazing journey for them.

Thank you for sharing. For others out there, this shows that there is still hope. There is still...hope for dreamers.

Anonymous said...

OMG. Fighting back tears so my kids won't laugh at me. This is great!

playbazaar said...

Satta king
i like this very much!!!!!

Search This Blog